1.Accessibility yo conservation information
2. Improve on agriculture and environment
3. Respect for biodiversity
4. Gender sensitivity
5. Education for Orphans and Vulnerable Children
6. Youth sensitisation to love nature
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANISATION
1. Promote environmental conservation in kitumba subcounty and uganda at large
2. Support pregnant mothers, HIV exposed infants ,malnourished and vulnerable children around lake Bunyonyi.
3. To begin home on come generating activities for orphans and vulnerable children around lake Bunyonyi
4. To promote apiary/bee keeping in kitumba subcounty and uganda at large
5. Promote sustainable Agriculture (land use management ).
6. Encourage youth to love nature and conserve environment.
7. To promote agro-forestry in kitumba subcounty and uganda at large
8. To promote research
9. Enhance partnership and collaboration in and outside the area of jurisdiction .
To become a lead agency for conservation and development on Uganda and Africa at large
Give one child a confidence , courage and life skills to become greater than poverty.
Growing up in poverty kids face tough challenges i.e hunger and malnutrition, limited access to education and medical services, social discrimination and isolation. But it does not have yo be that way. Together we can transform the lives of children in poverty and other vulnerables around lake Bunyonyi. It starts right here, right now when you sponsor a child.
Your monthly gift of $50 ensures that kids and other v ulnerables living in poverty have access to life-changing benefits like education, medical care, life skills and job training before they graduate.
Why support the IGACO organisation.
The IGACO organisation needs your support because there is
1 A reduced attendance in school largely caused by poverty.
2. A growing number of street children largely caused by poverty
3. A growing number of orphans largely caused by AIDS and other disasters like landslides and drowning.
4. Environmental degradation /encroachment largely caused by poverty and illiteracy.
5. A growing number of vulnerable (elderly) and pregnant women suffering largely caused by poverty and unemployment